Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Material Girl

Oh Madonna, we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl. ha! Although, joking aside, I have never been more focused on money than I have been since Will has been born. Do I work? Do I stay at home? Do I try something part-time? What's the modern day mom to do.... I know it's different for everyone, and I don't really have a "choice" at this point in time, but as Bo & I continue to manage our finances, and pay off our loans... where are we headed? Will we ever get ahead? Will we be able to save money for our kids? It's a constant struggle, and emotional roller-coaster.

I have heard, and am now experiencing, that battle that mom's face - questioning what I'm doing, and where God has me right now; feeling guilty for making a decision one way or the other...

My soul is thirsty for still waters. Seeking out God's will & my desire is to be obedient.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

i have all those thoughts too. praying for you