Monday, October 25, 2010

Love is in the Air...

Since I'm blogging about it, and photographed the occasion, it is official - my brother is engaged! haha My brother, Mike, proposed to Kristen in August, and they have been planning away for their May wedding. I'm very excited to be adding another sister to the clan, but I have to admit I'm a little jealous... Kristen gets to become a "Conrad." When I got married I was sad to lose my last name - I liked it, it had meaning to me, was a part of who I am/was, and it was fun to write (y'know that girl thing). :) I think that Kristen is a great addition to our family, and it has been fun getting to know her better.

I've been blessed by getting the opportunity to express my creativity through photography. I really love taking pictures, and continuing to experiment with poses and settings. My sister's engagement shoot was one of my first photo shoots, and I'm so blessed to have had the opportunity to do other engagement, family, and wedding shoots since then. It's fun to engage with people's families as I take their pictures. Check out a couple shots below!



0 comments: