Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Will!


Bo & I had the greatest Christmas present ever! We got to meet our baby boy on the 16th. He's really cute. The nurses were ooing and aahhing over his sweet little cheeks and nose. Perhaps I should stop here, and state that this was only an ultrasound! haha He was moving a lot! His teeny arms and lips were moving up and down. I think he's going to be a talker - like his Dad of course!

Technology is amazing I must say. I always thought this kind of thing would weird me out (and some of the skeletal looking shots did), but for the most part I just stared at the screen in awe. This experience to the Christmas magic of the season to a new level. Will's Grandma's, and Grandpa (Popo?) were there to participate in the fun. It was sweet to see what a blessing it was for them, since this was their very first ultrasound experience also. You can check out pics of our little monkey below. :)

1 comments:

Martin05 said...

Love the little feetsies! So excited!