Friday, January 15, 2010

Human Trafficking

I keep hearing about this advertisement on K-Love about a non-profit organization that is helping girls are being trafficked in northwest Ohio. I must confess I don't know a lot about this subject, but it has tugged at my heart for a few years, since I saw a Law & Order SVU episode. It's funny how God works... I also soon after discovered an amazing Christian artist, Natalie Grant, who also began wanting to help women in this, because she too saw the Law & Order episode.

So I decided to check out this website, and to begin asking God how I can help and be more aware. If I am not aware, I can't pray... and that's at least a place to start.

If you are interested in learing more too, check out http://thedaughterproject.org/

1 comments:

Emma said...

I heard about that organization on K-love too.