Monday, April 27, 2009

Pics are Up!

I finally uploaded my pictures on my Picasa site - http://picasaweb.google.com/ErinKessler246

As depressing as the prolonged winter was getting, I had some great times this Winter. Bo & I did a lot of traveling because his older brother, Scott, and my older sister, Shauna, both turned 30 this year. We had suprise parties in Columbus and Cleveland with a week of each other, but we had a blast celebrating with them!

Bo & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary by spending a weekend in Perrysburg at the Hilton Garden Inn, and dinner at The Melting Pot in Toledo. It's an awesome fondue restaurant! It's a really fun environment to spend a couple of hours (that's right - a couple) enjoying a 4-course meal, and fellowship with my man. Unfortunately, I got a really bad cold and just laid in bed all day Saturday, but at least we had cable tv at the hotel! :) haha

Another fun adventure I had was a "Girls Night Out," which was a Christmas present for my friend Molly, or Mols... :) We had a sweet time catching up, praying for one another, laughing, crying, and encouraging one another. Maybe it will become a little tradition!

Well, after a debrief of winter, I am already loving Spring, and have been getting my butt outside and exercising! I love how God stirs our hearts, and blesses us by bringing color back into the world!

0 comments: